What Personal Information About Customers DoesVisibleAuthority.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers and subscribers helps us personalise and continually improve your learning & sales experience at VisibleAuthority.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Go to the subscribe page to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future product sales offers for you, improving our services, and communicating with you.
Information from Other Sources: At this point, we receive no information from other sources.
What About Cookies?
- We typically insert cookies into your computer system for tracking purposes. This helps us know what content you like the most, which helps us serve you better by steering our efforts in more helpful directions. It also helps our promotional partners know who is taking part in our launches.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, we keep our cookies on, and we recommend you do too. It helps you to access features that you may not have access to, if it is turned off.
DoesVisibleAuthority.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. We provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses.
While we make every effort to give you the best advice we can, we indemnify ourselves against any change in policy or tactics of our partners. You are requested to do your own due diligence, if you should have any doubts.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analysing data, processing credit card payments, and organising workshops. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: In the unlikely event that BrainyVideo.com, some or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection ofVisibleAuthority.com: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of VisibleAuthority.com, our users, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
Only authorised directors of VisibleAuthority.com have access to the information that you give us when you subscribe or become a member. NO ONE ELSE has access to this information and it will never be sold or rented.
VisibleAuthority.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use visibleauthority.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.